Children of the Great God Decimus, Lord of Law
Land: 30 ft
- calm emotions: (action: standard, duration: conc. up to 1 rnd/lvl)
– This ability calms agitated creatures. You have no control over the affected creatures, but calm emotions can stop raging creatures from fighting or joyous ones from reveling. Creatures so affected cannot take violent actions (although they can defend themselves) or do anything destructive. Any aggressive action against or damage dealt to a calmed creature immediately breaks the spell on all calmed creatures. This spell automatically suppresses (but does not dispel) any morale bonuses granted by spells such as bless, good hope, and rage, and also negates a bard's ability to inspire courage or a barbarian's rage ability. It also suppresses any fear effects and removes the confused condition from all targets. While the spell lasts, a suppressed spell, condition, or effect has no effect. When the calm emotions spell ends, the original spell or effect takes hold of the creature again, provided that its duration has not expired in the meantime.
- oath of justice: (action: hour long ritual, duration: permanent (see text))
– In order to use this ability, the caster must complete an hour performing a ritual which he beseeches Decimus (or a member of his family) for the aid of one of his divine family members. This spell seals a solemn vow between two creatures. When this spell is cast, the targets must clasp hands and swear their oath in Decimus' name. The ability functions like mark of justice, except rather than being cursed, the oath-breaker gains a mark on the face indicating to all who see it that the target has broken an oath they held sacred, which gives the oath-breaker a –4 penalty to influence those creatures. The mark can be removed as described in the mark of justice spell, or the other target can forgive the oathbreaker, which causes the mark to vanish.
– A Truthbound creature has a harder time speaking deliberate and intentional lies. They may avoid answering questions to which they would normally respond with a lie, or they may be evasive as long as they remain within the boundaries of the truth. Each round in which a Truthbound creature wishes to lie, it must succeed on a Will save with a DC equal to 10 + 1/2 Class Level + it's highest mental attribute modifier. If it fails, the creature stumbles while it is speaking, taking a -4 penalty to Bluff checks for that round.
|1||Fearless||Lexii gain a +2 racial bonus to saves against all fear effects.|
|4||Flexible Bonus Feat||Lexii characters can select 1 additional feat at 1st level.|
|1||Illusion Resistance||Lexii gain a +2 racial bonus to saves against illusion spells and effects.|
|2||Resistant||Lexii gain a +2 racial bonus to saves against mind-affecting effects and poisons.|
|-1||Shattered Soul||Members of this race are difficult to return to life. Those who attempt to return a member of this race to life using raise dead, resurrection, or similar spells must succeed on a caster level check equal to 10 + this characters Hit Dice. If this check fails, the spell fails and the caster can't return this character to life for the next 24 hours.|
|2||Swarming||The Lexii are used to living and fighting communually with other members of their race. Up to two members of this race can share the same square at the same time. If two members of this race that are occupying the same square, attack the same target, they are considered to be flanking that foe as if they were in two opposite squares.|
|2||Spell-Like Lesser||Calm Emotions|
Oath of Justice