Children of the Great God Kairos, Lord of the Moment.
Land: 30 ft | Climb: 20 ft | Swim: 30 ft
- burst of adrenaline: (action: immediate, duration: instantaneous)
– as an immediate action you draw upon inner reserves of strength, leaving you winded. When you are about to make a d20 roll based on STR, DEX, or CON, you can activate this ability to gain a +8 enhancement bonus to that Attribute for that roll, but you are fatigued for 1 round afterwards.
- burst of insight: (action: immediate, duration: instantaneous)
– as an immediate action you plumb the depths of your mind for insight, leaving you momentarily frazzled. When you are about to make a d20 roll based on INT, WIS, or CHA, you can activate this ability to gain a +8 enhancement bonus to that Attribute for that roll, but you are dazedfor 1 round afterwards.
- hermean potential: (action: standard, duration: 1 min/level)
- You gift the target with the ability to perfect its actions via mental clarity. On the next attack roll, saving throw, ability check, or skill check the target attempts, it rolls twice and takes the more favorable result. For every 5 caster levels you have, the target can roll twice on an additional attack roll, saving throw, ability check, or skill check (to a maximum of 5 rolls at 20th level). This effect is countered and dispelled by ill omen, but does not itself counter or dispel ill omen.
Climb, Delicious, Flexible Bonus Feat, Focused Study, Hatred (Monstrous Humanoid), Low-Light Vision, Shattered Soul, Stalker, Swim, 3x Spell-Like Lesser
|2||Climb||Gain a climb speed of 20 ft and a +8 racial bonus to climb|
|-1||Delicious||The Nelor take a -2 on Escape Artist and combat maneuvar checks to escape a grapple against any creature that has the bite attack with the grab ability.|
|4||Flexible Bonus Feat||Nelor characters can select 1 additional feat at 1st level.|
|4||Focused Study||Nelor characters gain the Skill Focus feat for free at lvl 1, 8, and 16.|
|1||Hatred (Monstrous Humanoid)||
Because of how delicious the Nelor taste, they are often attacked by monstrous humanoids.
Nelor gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against monstrous humanoids.
|0||Sexual Dimorphism||Male and female Nelor have very different body and personality types, more so than most humanoid species. Male Nelor are muscular (2 Charisma), lack the males' rugged builds (-2 Constitution).|
|-1||Shattered Soul||Members of this race are difficult to return to life. Those who attempt to return a member of this race to life using raise dead, resurrection, or similar spells must succeed on a caster level check equal to 10 + this characters Hit Dice. If this check fails, the spell fails and the caster can't return this character to life for the next 24 hours.|
|1||Stalker||Perception & Stealth are always class skills for the Nelow|
|2||Swim||Gain a swim speed of 30 ft and a +8 racial bonus to swim|
|1||Spell-Like Lesser||Burst of Adrenaline|
|1||Spell-Like Lesser||Burst of Insight|
|1||Spell-Like Lesser||Hermean Potential|